Although we are all exposed to many viruses daily, we are more vulnerable to fall sick from them when we are tired and/or stressed. We encourage everyone to stay healthy by getting enough sleep, eating healthy foods and keeping stress levels low.
In an effort to prevent the spread of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are implementing the following measures at Pilates Precision:
1) We request anyone who is not well to refrain from coming to the studio for Pilates or for appointments. You can call or email us to reschedule your appointments after you have fully recovered.
2) Following Prime Minister François Legault’s announcement, we also request anyone who has traveled in the past two weeks to refrain from coming to the studio.
3) We request everyone to wash their hands thoroughly for 20 seconds when entering the studio, before starting any class.
4) We encourage everyone to start bringing their own mats or large towels to place on the equipment rather than using the public mats available at the studio. We will be selling towels, available at the studio.
5) Our teachers, who always strive to keep the studio clean on a daily basis, will continue disinfecting surfaces and door handles several times a day. Our teachers, as per usual, will only come in to work if they are feeling well and healthy without any symptoms. You can check the online live schedule at www.pilates-precision.com for any cancellations.
We hope these measures help reassure everyone and we will continue to monitor the situation and keep you posted as things evolve.
Stay safe and healthy,